9. Students are not allowed to use the school telephone without the permission of the Receptionist. They will not be called to answer phone calls during class hours.
10. Office bearers will wear their respective badges daily.
11. Students using the school bus will maintain discipline in the bus.
12. The school does not permit the celebration of birthdays or festivals on the school campus. Parents are advised not to send sweets etc. with children for celebration of birthdays. Exchange of gifts is also not allowed. Birthday bumps are a punishable offence.
13. The school insists on the following measures to be observed by the members of staff and all students. Care must be taken to observe the “green rules” in order to maintain clean, green
14. Students are expected to respect school property. No student should damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Any school property damaged even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher or to the Vice-Principal or the Principal.
15. GSR School students should invariably be polite wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet their teachers when they meet them. Bullying and use of foul language are punishable offences.
16. Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instruments such as knives etc. to the school, or any kind of object that can cause injury to others.
17. Students are advised to keep their class room, school buildings and campus as clean as possible, and throw leftovers into the dustbins.